This week, we’ve been thinking about different types of writing, and how to make the writing more specific. We’ve also looked at some note-taking practices.
Next week, you’ll begin drafting your final writing project. Now is a good time to start writing about it.
In your journal this week, start brainstorming some ideas of what you would like to do as a final project.
- An essay about a social issue that is important to you (academic writing)
The social issue I will be writing about in my final project is “Abortion and Its Consequences” . This is a really important theme to me. I know many lives are being ceased with abortion, and a lot of women suffer after doing it. That is the reason in my essay I will be doing my best to prove scientificaly that every life matters, and that abortion must not be a solution for anybody.
- When does life begin? Search for studies wich prove that life begins at the moment of conception.
- What are the reasons that lead women into choosing to abort? Poverty, abandonment, fear?
- What are some consequences of abortion for the mother? Depression, sterility, guilt?
- Find out ways we can help women to have their babies and take care of them, instead of telling them to abort.